This blog is to show to the AWTK GUI demo on the Nordic nRF52840 DK board.
- Sample Slide Screen Demo
- Smart Watch
This demo is done with AWTK ZLG (https://github.com/zlgopen/awtk).
Simple GUI Demo
Smart Watch Demo
About AWTK GUI,
ZLG has created a powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use open source GUI engine, AWTK.
AWTK, called Toolkit AnyWhere, is a GUI framework developed by ZLG based on C language. Designed to provide users with a powerful, efficient, reliable, easy-to-use GUI engine that can easily make cool effects, and support cross-platform simultaneous development, one-time programming, and lifetime use.
- Open source free, use unfettered;
- Support pure C programming, use no threshold;
- Support cross-multiple operating systems, even no operating system platform, synchronous development and debugging, use no boundaries;
- Compact and efficient, it requires only 8K RAM+32K FLASH and can run on small resource platforms such as Cortex-M3.
- With a complete animation system, translucent fill and texture, support for hardware acceleration, easy to make cool and smooth interface effects;
- Rich GUI controls that provide windows, dialogs, and a variety of commonly used controls, with built-in animations;
- Support bitmap fonts and vector fonts to load standard TTF font files;
- Built-in Chinese and English input method, and support intelligent phrase input;
- Support XML for interface layout, theme and style sheet technology, easy to implement interface skinning;
- Supports retina HD resolution technology, with high-definition screen for smooth and delicate graphics and text.